This is a review of the current best allotment loans available to federal employees in the United States. I’ve tried to make the list as exhaustive as possible in order to expand your options. So, go through them and see what is best for your particular situation:
1. Kashable – The Most Popular Among The Best Allotment Loans For Feds
Yes, Kashable is arguably the most popular among the best allotment loan brands for Federal Government workers in the United States. Some of the features of Kashable that make it so attractive are:
- Their services are available in all the US states except West Virginia.
- Kashable rates are among the most affordable in the market (could go as low as 6% APR). However, each borrower’s rates would boil down to a combination of their employment and credit data that are the products of Kashable’s internal ‘soft’ credit checks.
- FICO credit checks are, however, not required.
- But Kashable reports your repayment to all the popular credit bureaus to help improve your credit – which is good.
- The loan terms range between 6 to 24 months.
- Kashable awards loan amounts as high as $20,000.
Also, check out our Kashable loan alternatives.
2. BMG Money – One Of The Most Popular Allotment Loan Offers To The US Federal Workers
BMG Money appears to be the closest competitor to Kashable. The reason may not be far-fetched because BMG tries to improve on every feature of Kashable. For example,
- BMG Money’s payment terms for allotment loans to federal workers are more relaxed than that of Kashable (range between 6 and 36 months).
- Speedy processing of loan requests, including the possibility of instant funding.
- The BMG money services are available in all the states of the United States.
- BMG Money says they don’t require any kind of credit checks at all. They only require a borrower’s employment information.
- BMG money brags about their extra security measures to protect a borrower’s account – which seems to be an edge they have over other allotment loan brands.
Also, check out our list of BMG Money Alternatives.
Based on borrower reviews, this is one of the best allotment loans offered to federal workers in the United States. As the name implies, OneBlinc takes pride in offering one of the fastest services in the allotment loans market. All a prospective borrower needs to do is sign up for an account using an email and a password; connect their bank and submit an online application.
- OneBlinc does not perform any kind of credit checks.
- Once a loan is approved, a deposit could take place in 24 hours.
- They report to the major credit bureaus
- But, they require a fee of about $89 which will be added to a borrower’s repayment amount
Other Good Allotment Loan Offers To US Feds
Lendly partners CCBank to offer installment loans, not just to federal workers but to everyone who has a positive work history in any of the US states where they operate.
5. Workplace Credit
6. Access Loans
Among other personal loan offers, Access Loans gives allotment loans to federal workers and let them repay through their paychecks. They promise speedy service including same-day funding.
7. Coast 2 Coast Lenders
Coast 2 Coast Lenders is a franchise that is fully dedicated to granting allotment loans to federal workers and employees of the United States Postal Service. Although they are reported to have one of the highest interest rates in the market, this lender also has one of the highest acceptance rates.
The above are the best allotment loan offers to the United States federal workers that we can find at the time of writing this. You are advised to click through the links provided. This will enable you to get up-to-date information when you are applying for a loan from any of the brands.